Depression (major depressive disorder) is a communal and serious medical disorder that adversely affects the human that how they feel, the way they think, and how they act. Depression is also categorized as a mood disorder. It can be described as depression, negative attitudes, mistreatment, or feelings of anger that can have a detrimental effect on one’s daily life and personality. It can also be described as a common mental disorder. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) globally, more than 264 million people of all ages undergo depression. It’s a major donor to the global burden of disease. Depression affects women more than men. People experience depression in different ways that can interfere with their work which causes a waste of time. Depression can affect your mood, due to which your relatives and friends may fall into anxiety because of your behavior. Life is the name of ups and downs, a man should never ride these ups and downs on his nerves. Sadness and arrogance happen to every human being which is a part of life. If a person rides these ups and downs on himself resultantly it badly affects his health and the person becomes depressed. Depression is considered to be medically very serious, which can be detrimental if not treated in time, and the people who seek timely treatment feel their condition improves very better within a few weeks.
Symptoms of Anxiety and Depression
Depression can be more than a perpetual state of unhappiness or feeling “depressed.”
Major depression can cause a collection of symptoms, some affecting your mood and some affecting your body. These symptoms can become and go. The symptoms of anxiety and depression can be felt differently among men, women, and children.
Here we will mention some of the symptoms of anxiety and depression: –
Men can experience these under mention symptoms in their behavior
- Blue mood such as anger, aggression, prickliness, anxiety, and anxiousness.
- Behaviour Lack of interest in things you’ve already done
- Lack of Sexual want or reduction of sexual performance
- Emotion less such as empty feelings, sad feeling, hopeless
- Sleep routine such as difficulty to sleep, waking before completion of sleep time, changes in sleep time, sleeping more than routine
- Unexpected weight loss or gain
- Mentally disturbing such as difficulty to think, difficulty to remind things in mind, difficulty to concentrate or make decisions.
- Lack of motivation such as difficulty to motivate yourself
- The Reduction of Face Skin Beauty
- Rude Behaviour Arguing with people over small things
- Getting tired quickly at work and even small work seems like a mountain
- Feeling useless or guilty all the time without any reason
- Feeling losing control of the body.
- Think about suicide or attempting suicide.
- Lack of responsibility to his family.
- Become abusive with family and other people.
- Become abusive with family and other people due to mental disorder.
- According to health experts, depression is nearly twice as common among women as men Women may experience such types of symptoms.
- Mood, such as touchiness, mood swings, frustration, crying.
- Emotional uncertainty like feelings of uselessness, hopelessness.
- Deliberating such as a place on negative thoughts.
- Physical changes such as weight loss, decreasing energy, pain, headache.
Cause of Anxiety Depression
There are many possible causes of depression or sometimes various elements combine to generate symptoms which can be in can range from biological to conditions.
- Genetic features you are at higher risk for generating depression if you have a family history of depression.
- Brain Structure Changes in the brain’s neurotransmitter levels cause the stress of your mental health.
- Brain structure the chance of depression is high if the front lobe of your brain is not working properly.
- Medical condition due to certain conditions you may put yourself at high risk.
- Use of Drug Drugs and alcohol just give a temp pleasant otherwise misuse of drug or alcohol increase your stress and depression.
- Thinking too much for no reason may fall you into depression.
- Serious illness some people get depressed due to their serious illness which causes an additional burden on their health.
- Abuse Life after a past physical, sexual or emotional abuse can lead to depression۔
- Past some unpleasant events of the past that make you anxious are the cause of your depression.
- Death or some big loss, Death of your loved one may increase your mental stress and depression.
- Overthinking can cause anxiety and depression.
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Living in depression can lead to death or a dysfunctional life. So talk to your counselor today to end your sadness and make your life happier. Depression is a treatable mental disorder and its symptoms can be mage easily with a little effort.
- Family Support discusses your problems with your family and finds possible solutions and gets their support.
- Less is More Be happy what you have don’t think about that what people have nothing is more than health.
- Medications your counselor may provide some, antidepressant, antianxiety, anti-stress medications that can ease your symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Physiotherapy talking to a doctor can help you decrease negative thoughts and emotions, so you can also attend a family therapy session to decrease mental stress and depression symptoms.
- Positive thinking you are your own greatest healer, you can change your life itself, get out of this state of sadness, come to happiness, ignore negativity, and find happiness and positive things in life.
- Rest is very important in your life for your health, so make time for rest and take special care of it so that your health stays good and you can get out of stress and depression.
- Time Schedule keeps your time busy to a limited extent so that you will not waste your time on frivolous thoughts that cause depression.
- Physical Exercise Exercise 30 minutes on a daily basis. It awakens your body and reduces your stress and depression.
- Avoid alcohol and drugs drinking alcohol and taking some drugs may give you pleasure for some time but in the long run, these things can increase depression and anxiety.
- Lead yourself to the better Life is a blessing and given by God, wasting it is a sin, manipulation is with yourself and your loved ones, so always be happy, practice good health, play your role as a better role in society, think positive and eliminate negative thoughts. Take care of your health, be happy, and get rid of depression, anxiety, and mental stress.